Email Campaign Archive
- 12/22/2020 – WRImpact: WRI working paper captures how nonprofits are adapting to local needs, workforce study needs YOU, largest NJ health study launches, & more!
- 11/04/2020 – WRImpact: new Board leadership, studying workforce challenges, evaluating opioid misuse, strengthening the NJ Kinship program, & more!
- 09/30/2020 – Walter & Leah Rand Awards and Scholarship Virtual Event October 1
- 09/23/2020 – Walter & Leah Rand Awards and Scholarship Virtual Event October 1
- 08/19/2020 – WRImpact: COVID-19’s local impact, school budgets and recession, civic engagement and more!
- 06/17/2020 – Rutgers Giving Day 2020 is today
- 06/10/2020 – WRI denounces racism, stands in solidarity.
- 05/12/2020 – REMINDER TOMORROW: Are South Jersey School Districts Prepared for the Recession?
- 05/06/2020 – Forum: Are South Jersey School Districts Prepared for the Recession?
- 04/27/2020 – WRImpact: responding to COVID-19, making the census count, expanding our work in Salem County, and more!
- 04/01/2020 – Why the census matters to you and South Jersey
- 03/26/2020 – WRI models hospital bed shortfall timing
- 03/23/2020 – Walter & Leah Rand Awards and Scholarship Dinner postponed
- 03/17/2020 – WRI releases COVID-19 study essential for South Jersey
- 03/03/2020 – 20 years and counting! Celebrate with us on April 30
- 02/03/2020 – WRImpact: integrating health care for veterans, supporting art in the city, plugging into the bill on electric vehicles and more!
- 12/23/2019 – Happy Holidays from the team at WRI
- 11/27/2019 – WRImpact: innovations in community health, aligning for success, behind the scenes in Bridgeton, and more!
- 10/22/2019 – WRImpact: important health findings for South Jersey, inspiring stories in Rutgers Camden Magazine, and more!
- 10/08/2019 – New report details surprising finding about connection and health in South Jersey
- 09/06/2019 – Leveraging Data for Population Health October 7 & 8
- 08/19/2019 – WRImpact: the data behind New Jersey’s gun policy, a must-attend health conference, successful students and more!
- 07/03/2019 – WRImpact: forging a path forward on foreclosures, veterans serving veterans, playing in the streets, and more!
- 05/20/2019 – WRImpact: An unprecedented event, local scholar pursues policy work in Germany, gun safety & violence awareness month!
- 04/25/2019 – Honoring South Jersey’s leading citizens May 2
- 04/15/2019 – Honoring South Jersey’s leading citizens May 2
- 04/01/2019 – WRImpact: South Jerseyans of the Year, a New Jersey Population Health Cohort Study, and more!
- 03/26/2019 – Honoring South Jersey’s leading citizens May 2
- 03/12/2019 – Walter & Leah Rand Awards and Scholarship Dinner May 2
- 03/01/2019 – WRImpact: tackling trafficking and evaluating opioid misuse, applauding local PALs, and more!
- 01/31/2019 – WRImpact: health needs, a plan for countering violence, celebrating leaders and more!