- 10/22/2019 – WRImpact: important health findings for South Jersey, inspiring stories in Rutgers Camden Magazine, and more!
- 10/08/2019 – New report details surprising finding about connection and health in South Jersey
- 09/06/2019 – Leveraging Data for Population Health October 7 & 8
- 08/19/2019 – WRImpact: the data behind New Jersey’s gun policy, a must-attend health conference, successful students and more!
- 07/03/2019 – WRImpact: forging a path forward on foreclosures, veterans serving veterans, playing in the streets, and more!
- 05/20/2019 – WRImpact: An unprecedented event, local scholar pursues policy work in Germany, gun safety and violence awareness month and more!
- 04/25/2019 – Honoring South Jersey’s leading citizens May 2
- 04/15/2019 – Honoring South Jersey’s leading citizens May 2
- 04/01/2019 – WRImpact: South Jerseyans of the Year, a New Jersey Population Health Cohort Study, and more!
- 03/26/2019 – Honoring South Jersey’s leading citizens May 2
- 03/12/2019 – Walter & Leah Rand Awards and Scholarship Dinner May 2
- 03/01/2019 – WRImpact: tackling trafficking and evaluating opioid misuse, applauding local PALs, and more!
- 01/31/2019 – WRImpact: health needs, a plan for countering violence, celebrating leaders and more!